5 Gallon Water Bottle Pet Blowing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-8,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Type: Stretch Blow Molding Machine
- Making Method of Parison: Extrusion-Blow Molding
- Computerized: Computerized
- Material: Ss304/316
- Composition: Pet Bottle
- Bottle Volume: 200ml-2000ml
- Warranty: Two Years
- Trademark: Proman
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Raw Material: PET
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE
- Certificate: Ce,ISO,SGS
- Elctric: Siemens,Mitsubishi,etc
- Capacity: 2000bph
- Exchange Parts: Free
- Specification: 2m*1.8m*2m
- HS Code: 84774010
KM-12 blow molding machine is especially used to produce 3 gallon and 5 gallon bottles and is widely used to produce any shape of plastic from PET with neck finishes from 15mm-200mm.
Perfect function with economic investment.
Small size and compact construction with no space waste.
Easy to operate and maintain ,operation by one person .
Saving power and uneasy to worn out ,Adopting new double crank four bars to lock mould, the cross fixed. Providing high pressure blowing system.
We can provide performs and various bottle& cap molds for 5 gallon and 3gallon bottles to meet customer's requirements.
Technique Parameter of blow molding machine:
|Preform inner diameter||5mm-200mm|
|Moulding||Max.mould plate Dimenstion(L x W)||420x500mm|
|Mould opening stroke||380mm|
|Machine size and weight||Main machine (L x W x H)||218*77*196cm|
|Main machine weight||1000Kg|
|Heater (L x W x H)||237*68*165cm|
Functions of auxiliary equipments:
(1) Air compressor is the air source for PET stretch blow molding machine, carrying out the process of compressing air from atmosphere to the required pressure.
(2) Air dryer is to remove the moisture from the compressed air and lower temperature of the compressed air in the heat exchanger.
(3) Air filter is to clear up the impurities out of the compressed air, like carbon-hydrogen, tiny dust and solid particles.
(4) Air tank is to receive and supply air for the machine as storage.